Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank you for the support.

Bottling-up one's emotions and feelings is not a wise thing to do. There are a few places where I dare vent some feelings and thoughts, one of these places is this blogspot. For this reason, please do not take this blog too seriously. In the process of venting, the feelings portrayed come across as more intense as what they may be. No, that is wrong. The feelings are very real and are a true reflection of what is going on inside me. But the feelings do not stay the same. In letting go, by asking the honest questions, by praying the brutally honest prayers, a metamorphosis takes place. Healing is found. I took the risk of releasing my feelings concerning Saturday's funeral. Many people have responded and I sincerely thank you for your prayers, calls and e-mails. I eventually put my phone on silent and left it at home, so please forgive me if I missed your call. I just needed some time-out. Again, sorry Pete. Now, I'm going to one of my sacred spaces, a place where no-one is allowed until the product of my creativity is finished - the kitchen. Thanks again to everyone.





2 comments:

Gus said...

We have a similar 'space' in our house, it's called 'the loo'.

Gus said...

My Probationer sense of humor often gets the best of me.