Thursday, May 31, 2007

Good response to my paper.

Dear friends.

Last night I presented a paper entitled "Karl Barth's understanding of mission: The Church in relationship".

This paper is a summarized article of my thesis. Check it out, comment and teach me.

It was received very well by members of the Theological Society, which comprises theologians from various different traditions. I must say that presenting a paper in this forum is quite scary, but I was surprised to hear so much positive feedback. Theologians have the tendency to be scathing in their remarks, but that was not my experience last night.

So, I give thanks, knowing very well that one day my thoughts will be challenged more harshly.

1 comment:

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

Hey Wes,

All I can say is WOW!!!! You sure do know your subject well!

I was inspired and challenged... It must have been an act of God's divine intervention since you know how I feel about herr docter Barth!

Thanks for the Smarties friend! I value you!