Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I failed an assignment!

12 years of tertiary education and now it happens.

I failed an assignment. This year I registered for Abnormal Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Psychological Research and Interpersonal Skills.

So far I have achieved an average of 80+ for all of them, except Psychological Research, which came back with a mark of 36.

I can't believe it! I don't know what to do with this feeling. I want to fix it, but can't. It is definitely not one of my favourite subjects, but it is no excuse.

I must admit that I haven't spent as much time with it as I should have. It is a multiple choice paper and I eventually got so gatvol that I stopped looking for the answers and just spotted what I thought were the correct choices.

Serves me right!

2 comments:

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

Hey Wes!

Sorry to hear about it... however, isn't is stragen that it should happen in the year that you're awarded your doctorate!! Ha ha!

What irony! At least you can identify with all those students we fail...

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

ossry htat hsoldu erad 'strange'

go figure... I can't even write!