Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wish I had more fingers.

I know, this blog is not being updated as it should. I have been typing away everywhere but here.

So far, I finished a chapter for our book on mission (to be published VERY soon), translated a prayer book (of which I received the first copies yesterday), finished a chapter for Dion's Zeitgeist (chapter on truth), writing a chapter for the UNISA ethics textbook, writing two Lenten devotions books, two advent devotion books, an article for TSSA in June, considering an article for the SATS conference...

Meanwhile Nathan started walking, UNISA psychology assignments are creeping closer, avoiding a nervous breakdown, and trying to keep away from being moved at the end of the year!

Please pray for me. I love writing and I love where I am at the moment. Hope that doors will open locally.

Cheers. Please buy my books!

1 comment:

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

I'll buy one of everything you write (and pirate those that I can't buy - as Gus so correctly pointed out, true fans pirate! ha ha!)

Hang in there Wes! It is great to have opportunities to write (remember the days when we had lots to say and nowhere to say it!?), but it can be added pressure.

Praying for you my friend!

D
(not writing too much at the moment.... Not that there are no deadlines, just that it is DIFFICULT to get to the books that I need, and my brain is still a little fuzzy from surgery and drugs)...