Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why divorce?

And in other news...
Man runs into his wife at brothel
Warsaw, Poland


A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported. - Reuters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My comment ............... DUH! What was HE doing there in the first place? Not looking for his wife, I'm sure!!
Enjoy reading your blog Wessel. Linked to you through Dion "Mac" Forster.Blessings Janet Reid