Friday, November 20, 2009

Matthew shares my prejudice.

I discovered my prejudice, well one of them. I don't like politicians. Here follows an excerpt of my conversation with Matthew this morning in the car as I listened to a 702 report on the state of Central Methodist Mission.

Matt: Pappa, can I ask you something?

Me: Matt, I'm just listening here. They are talking about one of pappa's friends.

Matt: Who?

Me: Uncle Paul.

Matt: What happened?

Me: He is the minister at a church in Johannesburg. There are people who do not have homes and he is allowing them to stay in the church. The politicians don't like what he's doing.

Matt: Those politicians are nasty!

Out of the mouths of babes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bigots are bad, but those who enable them are much worse.

Columbine 101.
Lesson One.