Thursday, October 04, 2007

Class of 2007

Tonight we celebrated the journey of the 2007 students at John Wesley College Kilnerton. I like what I do, but I love being on campus, engaging with students on theological issues. It is always a good feeling to look back and to remember the bewildered eyes, but now to see ministers and theologians who can think, act and preach with confidence. A big thank you to the class of 2007 for your commitment, love and hard work. To the full-time staff at JWC, your loyalty and dedication to ministerial formation is already seen in the ministries of those who have journeyed in this place - as Dion says, the most hallowed of theological institutions.

Class of 2007



From left to right: Me and Dion.

1 comment:

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

Thanks for getting this out so quickly Wes! I hope you don't mind, I have cross posted on my blog. I have also added a few other photos (follow the link at the bottom of the post).

Blessings friend,

D