Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy birthday Natalie!


Isn't SHE beautiful? Nats turned...well....um... another year older. She is typically Italian, because like a good red wine, she grows more beautiful with time, and has the increasing ability to intoxicate me with her presence.

Happy birthday for Friday!

I must just say one thing: I now fully understand why it takes ladies a full day to shop for clothes. I decided to get her a black cocktail dress and spent the best part of the day in Menlyn looking for one. Do you know that shops don't sell dresses? Just blouses and skirts! I eventually found one, but she looks much too sexy in it to put a pic on this blog. This is my privilege.

1 comment:

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

Happy Birthday Nats! Many blessings for the year ahead - oh, and of course much strength and grace for living with Wes ;-)

Much love,

Dion, Megan, Courtney and Liam