Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Cape Town, meeting and sunset




I am spending a few days in Cape Town. The main reason is for attending meetings. I treasure this time as Cape Town is always good for my soul.

This afternoon, after a 7-hour meeting, my friend, Pete Grassow took me on a a trip of Cape Town on his BMW GS1150. Now let me explain. I am used to a Vespa. My brain knows how to process 70 km/h...downhill. This was a new experience all together, the adrenaline still pumping through my veins. Everytime we neared a bend I would start praying "Our Father". I couldn't get past these words "Our Father, our Father, our Father...Ooooooo VVVVVVVVolkstaat!" Hey man, I have to get myself one of these!!! Thanks Pete.

Here are some photos from Llandudno. The fairest Cape of all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. If I could only get a bike past my bike.